Claréa® : ‘Works of Art’ protection
Claréa®, methacrylate glazing, perfectly meets the specific needs of museums, art galleries and collectors. PLASTRANCE customizes showcases, pedestals and displays cases highlight and protect objects and artistic pieces.
All the benefits of methacrylate to protect what is unique!
- Remarkable transparency
- Exceptional light transmission, superior to glass (up to 92% of visible light)
- Optical index of 1.49
- Smooth surface
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric agents and ultraviolet light.
Made to measure or standard sizes: PLASTRANCE can respond all your needs!
- Methacrylate sheets in stock 2 to 20 mm thick
- Unique gluing process: "Gluenet" glue
- "Gluenet" gluing avoids any traces, bubbles, soiling or running
- Different glues adapted to all types of resistance needs
- Made to measure "Taylormade Methacrylate Solutions" in 10 days